My Convo teammates, friends and family know a great deal about me. I don’t consider myself to be selfish by nature, but I do like telling stories about my life, my interests, likes and dislikes. While I like to talk, a lot, there may be a few things that I might have left out along the way. Therefore, I have compiled a list of 25 things that you may not know about me.
1. When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a Marine Biologist.
2. I learned how to surf while on vacation with my family in Hawaii.
3. I can only sit in the aisle seat on airplanes. If I have a window seat, I will ask to switch.
4. My sister and I used to model for Limited Too.
5. I have a terrible sense of direction and cannot read maps. Nobody ever lets me lead anywhere. They’re smart for doing that.
6. I talk to my Grandma every day on the phone.
7. My favorite city in the world is Florence, Italy. I lived there for four months with an Italian family while studying abroad.
8. I still watch reruns of Boy Meets World and Saved by the Bell.
9. I took ballet for 8 years.
10. I make my bed every morning.
11. I like to collect matches and postcards from restaurants.
12. I am always early or right on time, rarely am I late, for anything.
13. I am really competitive at board games, especially Monopoly.
14. I hate camping, but loved summer camp.
15. I played the clarinet in elementary school, but quit because I had a hard time reading music.
16. My first crush was Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
17. I love talking to strangers. I could have a conversation with anyone.
18. I’m very nostalgic and sentimental. I love making scrapbooks, and keep every card and letter I’ve ever received.
19. I consider my dog to be a real person.
20. I love doing yoga but wish I were better at it.
21. Tacos and frozen yogurt are my favorite foods, and I recently purchased a frozen yogurt machine.
22. Organizing my closet and cleaning my apartment is relaxing to me.
23. I wish I could speak fluent Hebrew.
24. The Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant.
25. I would like to read more books.