We are currently seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join our New York-based Client Services team in Manhattan. This is a chance to join a great agency that offers exponential personal and professional growth opportunity.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following characteristics:
- A passion for marketing and advertising, especially emerging media
- 1-2 years relevant agency experience
- Experience in planning, developing and executing integrated advertising and social media campaigns
- Project management experience
- Self-Starter, Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Strong writing and presentation skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Client Services team by managing projects from inception through completion (project type range: traditional, digital, social)
- Collaborate with team to prepare recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the Client.
- Manage the social/online media space on behalf of Clients
- Liaise between Clients, creative, development and other departments
- Create/manage project timelines
- Review and analyze material relative to Client needs — campaign results, research, data, etc.
Please respond with your resume, a few sentences about why you would be an ideal candidate for this position.