As some who sit on the first floor of 18w23rd have come to realize, I love music, and I love singing. While I don’t belt it out like Chris Anderson does with his soulful rendition of Usher’s Oh My God, not too much time goes by throughout the day when I don’t catch myself singling along to the Sonos. As a result, I’ve even assumed the role of Music Captain, a responsibility which I take very seriously. Therefore, I wanted to present my playlist- Klein’s Rhymes, a compilation of my top favorite songs of the week:
1. Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice. I happen to know every word to this early 90’s classic.
2. U + Me = Us by 2Gether. In the spirit of MTV signing off on a 2Gether reunion show, me = excited.
3. Lie in Our Graves by Dave Matthews Band. A slower song for when I need a moment to chill and regroup during a busy day.
4. Baby by Justin Bieber. I have more Bieber fever than a 10 year old girl.
5. Sexy and I know It by LMFAO. Not sure if because it’s just so overplayed, but either way, I aint afraid to sing it. sing it. sing it…