What is the title and department you ask?
Conversation is seeking an Associate Manager to join our Brand Development Team.
What are the responsibilities?
• Contribute to client and agency growth by being a rockstar team member.
• Work with Manager of Brand Development to increase the bottom line of the agency by producing great work for clients and letting the world know about it.
• Be accountable for tracking leads, meetings, calls, proposals, and conversions each week.
• Assist with outreach, agency marketing, pitch/proposal development, and other tasks.
• Bring innovative thinking to the agency, constantly looking to improve our product.
What will the qualified candidate be able to exhibit?
• Understanding and passion for marketing communications and human behavior, specifically as it applies to this position, with skillsets required to execute responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
• 4 year degree from a reputable university.
• 1-2 experience in general marketing/sales (can be intern or similar industry.)
• Ability to work within a diverse, proactive team environment.
• Go getter, can-do attitude.
• Genuine, fun personality (life's too short, right?)
Why is this position important?
Because without brand development and happy clients we don't have an agency.
What's in it for me?
Well aside from the obvious "beating out a thousand other candidates for a coveted position within our agency", we offer a competitive base, bonus potential, benefits, 401k, equity participation potential for employees with a certain tenure, and a fun, genuine, and innovative work environment.
How do I apply?!
Please click the "Apply Online" button below to reveal the application. Include your name, email, and a message stating why you are uniquely qualified for this position and why you want to work with Conversation. Also include any relevant highlights, portfolio samples (if applicable), salary requirements, and any other fun facts or, er, embarrassing stories that might lead to a conversation starter. Please upload any documents as attachments below the message box.