What is the title and department you ask?
Conversation is seeking a Project Manager to join our Production Department.
What are the responsibilities?
• Contribute to client and agency growth by being a rockstar team member.
• Work with our Director of Production on managing all Creative, IA, Content Development, and Interface Engineering to ensure continuity of project vision
• Be accountable for collaborating with our Client Service team on a daily basis to ensure all client deliverables are delivered on budget and on time.
• Assist with setting up and managing the project process and defining scope, cost and time parameters.
• Bring innovative thinking to the agency, constantly looking to improve our product.
What will the qualified candidate be able to exhibit?
• Understanding and passion for marketing communications and human behavior, specifically as it applies to this position, with skillsets required to execute responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
• BA from an accredited university in a related field.
• 2 years of experience in an Agency setting
• Ability to work within a diverse, proactive team environment.
• Go getter, can-do attitude.
• Genuine, fun personality (life's too short, right?)
Why is this position important?
Because without a project manager we would be late, uncoordinated, and over budget!
What's in it for me?
Well aside from the obvious "beating out a thousand other candidates for a coveted position within our agency", we offer a competitive base, bonus potential, benefits, 401k, equity participation potential for employees with a certain tenure, and a fun, genuine, and innovative work environment.
How do I apply?
Please click the "Apply Online" button below to reveal the application. Include your name, email, and a message stating why you are uniquely qualified for this position and why you want to work with Conversation. Also include any relevant highlights, portfolio samples (if applicable), salary requirements, and any other fun facts or, er, embarrassing stories that might lead to a conversation starter.