What is the title and department you ask?
Conversation is seeking an Account Supervisor to join our Client Services team.
What are the responsibilities?
• Contribute to client and agency growth by being a rockstar team member.
• Work with the Account Director to ensure that projects are completed as proposed– on time, within budget and with a minimum of disruption to daily activity of Client or agency.
• Be accountable for managing and leading the agency’s day-to-day strategy and creative work-streams.
• Assist with planning, developing and executing integrated advertising campaigns.
• Bring innovative thinking to the agency, constantly looking to improve our product.
What will the qualified candidate be able to exhibit?
• Understanding and passion for marketing communications and human behavior, specifically as it applies to this position, with skillsets required to execute responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
• BA or BS in Communications, Advertising/Marketing, Business, or relevant from an accredited University.
• 4-6 years of relevant agency experience.
• Ability to work within a diverse, proactive team environment.
• Go getter, can-do attitude.
• Genuine, fun personality (life's too short, right?)
Why is this position important?
Account Supervisors keep their fingers on the pulse of our clients. They keep up with the needs of the client and ensure the agency delivers—directly resulting in happy clients!
What's in it for me?
Well aside from the obvious "beating out a thousand other candidates for a coveted position within our agency", we offer a competitive base, bonus potential, benefits, 401k, equity participation potential for employees with a certain tenure, and a fun, genuine, and innovative work environment.
How do I apply?!
Please click the "Apply Online" button below to reveal the application. Include your name, email, and a message stating why you are uniquely qualified for this position and why you want to work with Conversation. Also include any relevant highlights, portfolio samples (if applicable), salary requirements, and any other fun facts or, er, embarrassing stories that might lead to a conversation starter. Please upload any documents as attachments below the message box.