What is the title and department you ask?
Conversation is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our Client Services team.
What are the responsibilities?
• Build and maintain strong, lasting Client relationships based on progress in achieving Client’s marketing objectives
• Serve as primary Client contact on day-to-day development and implementation of marketing communications programs.
• Take lead in identifying areas of opportunity and presenting sound recommendations to team and Client
• Provide effective direction to ensure agency is properly managing Client expectations
• Manage projects from inception through completion (project type range: traditional, digital, social), including creation/management of project timelines
• Liaise between Clients and multi-disciplinary team (e.g., Creative, Development, etc)
• Monitor effectiveness of campaigns and projects
• Oversee and manage junior team members and/or interns as necessary.
• Assist with planning, developing and executing integrated advertising campaigns.
• Experience in planning, developing and executing integrated advertising campaigns
What will the qualified candidate be able to exhibit?
• BA or BS in Communications, Advertising/Marketing, Business, or relevant from an accredited University.
• 3 years minimum of relevant digital agency experience.
• Account & Project management experience within the digital space (e.g., websites, mobile apps, etc.)
• Creative and situational thinker and communicator; easily adaptive and responsive to pressure
• Ability to work within a diverse, proactive team environment
• Self-starter who is highly attentive to detail, organized and able to multi-task
• Strong writing and presentations skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment; can meet tight deadlines
• Go getter, can-do attitude with strong writing & presentation skills
• Genuine, fun personality (life's too short, right?)
Why is this position important?
Senior Account Executives keep up with the needs of the client and ensure the agency delivers—directly resulting in happy clients!
What's in it for me?
Well aside from the obvious "beating out a thousand other candidates for a coveted position within our agency", we offer a competitive base, bonus potential, benefits, 401k, equity participation potential for employees with a certain tenure, and a fun, genuine, and innovative work environment.
How do I apply?!
Please click the "Apply Online" button below to reveal the application. Include your name, email, and a message stating why you are uniquely qualified for this position and why you want to work with Conversation. Also include any relevant highlights, portfolio samples (if applicable), salary requirements, and any other fun facts or, er, embarrassing stories that might lead to a conversation starter. Please upload any documents as attachments below the message box.