What is the title and department you ask?
Conversation is seeking a UX/IA Engineer to join our Creative Department.
What are the responsibilities?
• Contribute to client and agency growth by being a rockstar team member.
• Development of Wireframes, Functional Specifications, and Business Requirements.
• Work with Development, Production and Creative Directors to reach all project goals.
• Be accountable for planning interaction design at a strategic and micro-interaction level, and conceive and deliver cohesive and systematic design vision.
• Assist with leading team members in sourcing, planning and conducting design/user research to develop the focused design personas that you author.
• Bring innovative thinking to the agency, constantly looking to improve our product.
What will the qualified candidate be able to exhibit?
• An undergraduate degree in a design-related discipline, or equivalent experience.
• You’ve worked in a marketing context and understand how marketing challenges intersect with great experience design.
• Insights—You know what design insights are important to collect and use in a given situation, and can lead team members in sourcing, planning and conducting design/user research to develop the focused design personas that you author.
• Experience Modeling—You have basic experience defining and visually communicating service/product design models and concepts to team members, showing a vision for the user journey to and through the experiences you’re designing.
• Interaction Design—You’re capable of planning interaction design at a strategic and micro-interaction level, and you’re able to conceive and deliver cohesive and systematic design vision. You can sketch, make wireframes, and generally document your work in a very clean, thorough and concise way using industry standard tools: Axure, OmniGraffle and Visio.
• Genuine, fun personality (life's too short, right?)
Why is this position important?
Because without you, people would have to jump through crazy hoops just to accomplish a task on a website or app!
What's in it for me?
Well aside from the obvious "beating out a thousand other candidates for a coveted position within our agency", we offer a competitive base, bonus potential, benefits, 401k, equity participation potential for employees with a certain tenure, and a fun, genuine, and innovative work environment.
How do I apply?!
Please click the "Apply Online" button below to reveal the application. Include your name, email, and a message stating why you are uniquely qualified for this position and why you want to work with Conversation. Also include any relevant highlights, portfolio samples (if applicable), salary requirements, and any other fun facts or, er, embarrassing stories that might lead to a conversation starter. Please upload any documents as attachments below the message box.